Scalable Enterprise Wi-Fi Management
UniFi® is the revolutionary Wi-Fi system that combines enterprise performance, unlimited scalability, and a central management controller. UniFi 802.11AC Dual‑Radio Access Points (APs) have a refined industrial design and can be easily installed using the included mounting hardware.
Easily accessible through any standard web browser, the UniFi Controller software is a powerful software engine ideal for high‑density client deployments requiring low latency and high uptime performance.
Use the UniFi Controller software to quickly configure and administer an enterprise Wi‑Fi network – no special training required. RF map and performance features, real-time status, automatic UAP device detection, and advanced security options are all seamlessly integrated.
Save money and save time
Unlike traditional enterprise Wi-Fi systems that use a hardware controller, UniFi comes bundled with a non-dedicated software controller that can be deployed on an on‑site PC, Mac, or Linux machine; in a private cloud; or using a public cloud service.
The UniFi 802.11AC Dual-Radio APs feature the latest in Wi‑Fi 802.11AC MIMO technology.
Intuitive UniFi Controller Software
Configure and manage your APs with the easy‑to‑learn user interface.
Unlimited scalability: build wireless networks as big or small as needed. Start with one (or upgrade to a three‑pack) and expand to thousands while maintaining a single unified management system.
Sleek design for seamless integration into any environment (all accessories included).
Unique LED provisioning ring or square provides administrator location tracking and alerts for each device.
Designed for the Great Outdoors
The UniFi AC Pro and UniFi AC Outdoor APs feature weatherproof casing designed specifically for outdoor applications.
Power over Ethernet (PoE)
Includes PoE functionality. Each single‑pack includes a PoE adapter.
Ideal for long‑range deployments, the UniFi-AC-LR AP offers simultaneous, dual‑band operation with 3x3 MIMO in the 2.4 GHz band and 2x2 MIMO in the 5 GHz band. The innovative antenna design provides a long‑range, symmetrical‑link coverage area, and the antenna gain of the UniFi-AC-LR AP performs better than one‑way, high transmit power does for connecting distant clients. It is available in single‑ and five‑packs*.
- Dimensions: 175.7 x 175.7 x 43.2 mm (6.92 x 6.92 x 1.70")
- Weight: 240 g (8.5 oz)
- With Mounting Kits: 315 g (11.1 oz)
- Networking Interface: (1) 10/100/1000 Ethernet Port
- Buttons: Reset
- Antennas: (1) Dual‑Band Antenna, Tri‑Polarity
- 2.4 GHz: 3 dBi
- 5 GHz: 6 dBi
- Wi-Fi Standards: 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
- Power Method: Passive Power over Ethernet (24V), (Pairs 4, 5+; 7, 8 Return)
- Power Supply: 24V, 0.5A Gigabit PoE Adapter*
- Maximum Power Consumption: 6.5W
- Maximum TX Power:
- 2.4 GHz: 24 dBm
- 5 GHz: 22 dBm
- BSSID: Up to Four per Radio
- Power Save: Supported
- Wireless Security: WEP, WPA‑PSK, WPA‑Enterprise (WPA/WPA2, TKIP/AES)
- Certifications: CE, FCC, IC
- Mounting: Wall/Ceiling (Kits Included)
- Operating Temperature: ‑10°C to 70°C (14°F to 158°F)
- Operating Humidity: 5 to 95% non-condensing
*Only the single‑pack of the UAP‑AC‑LR includes a PoE adapter.